Available again from May 1st 2019
Learning is fun at BrightSea Village School. Children are playing and learning outside while others peer through the windows and (for some mysterious reason) a lone chicken patrols the playground.
- 1 BrightSea The School House black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 350mm x 400mm (13¾” x 15¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 95mm long x 75mm wide x 115mm high (approx 3¾” x 3″ x 4½”) worked on 18hpi canvas.