BrightSea’s railway station is a busy place. A porter pushes a trolley laden with mail sack and packages, a business man buys a snack from the vending machine and a skateboarder checks his texts. What else will you find as you stitch?
- 1 BrightSea Station black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 350mm x 350mm (13¾” x 13¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 103mm long x 103mm wide x 80mm high (approx 4″ x 4″ x 3⅛”) worked on 18hpi canvas.