Available again from May 1st 2019
One of the fire fighters at BrightSea Fire Station rescues a kitty on the roof while another cheeky cat hides in the back of a fire engine. Spot, the dalmatian, is ready for action. You’ll discover many more details as you stitch.
- 1 The Fire Station black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 300mm x 300mm (12″ x 12″) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 100mm long x 83mm wide x 83mm high (approx 4″ x 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”) worked on 18hpi canvas.