Available again from May 1st 2019
The display window of The Upper Crust is stacked high with loaves of freshly baked bread waiting to be delivered in the basket of a shiny blue bike. By the back door the baker feeds the chickens who supply him with eggs.
- 1 The Bread Shop black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 350mm x 400mm (14″ x 15 ¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 91mm long x 75mm wide x 95mm high (approx 3 ⅝” x 3″ x 3 ⅝”) worked on 18hpi canvas.