Available again from May 1st 2019
Bunches Of BrightSea is the local florist. Out on the street there are are tubs of colourful flowers in front of windows displaying elegant vases of roses. The delivery van is parked at the side and out the back the owner is in the greenhouse tending her plants.
- 1 The Florist black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 350mm x 350mm (14″ x 14″) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 95mm long x 80mm wide x 80mm high (approx 3 ¾” x 3 ⅛” x 3 ¼”) worked on 18hpi canvas.