Available again from May 1st 2019
The front of the house is festive with Christmas trees, a cat guarding a present and through a window we spy a stack of mince pies. All is not so serene in the back yard where grandma has discovered a reindeer feasting on her flowers.
- 1 Christmas 2010 black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 250mm x 400mm (10″ x 16″) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 100mm long x 50mm wide x 103mm high (approx 4″ x 2″ x 4″) worked on 18hpi canvas.