It’s a busy day at the Starfish Restaurant. A couple of diners gaze at each other over a vase of roses while out the back, near some foraging alley cats, the chef has a melt down about a chicken situation. As always you will discover these and other details as you stitch.
- 1 BrightSea Village The Starfish Restaurant black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 450mm x 400mm (17¾” x 15¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 125mm high x 95mm long x 95mm wide (approx 4⅞” x 3¾” x 3¾”) worked on 18hpi canvas.