Customers stand in the queue outside Brightsea Village’s cinema, The Lido, while a busker and his dog entertain them. A starlet sips champagne on the balcony while a ginger cat (perhaps the famous Mittens?) struts by. And of course there is so much more that you will discover as you stitch. Lights. Camera. Action!
- 1 BrightSea Village BrightSea Cinema black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 450mm x 500mm (17¾” x 19⅝”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 110mm high x 105mm long x 75mm wide (approx 4⅜” x 4⅛” x 3″) worked on 18hpi canvas.