BrightSea Village’s needlecraft shop, the Nifty Needle, proudly displays quilts, knitting wool and, of course, stitching supplies in its mullioned windows. Customers work at their crafts out in the sun while a pair of gulls fight over a strand of yarn on the roof.
- 1 BrightSea Village The Needlecraft Shop black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 500mm x 450mm (19⅝” x 17¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 120mm high x 110mm long x 80mm wide (approx 4¾” x 4⅜” x 3⅛”) worked on 18hpi canvas.