Page, the library cat, waits to greet visitors and a statue of Booker T. Reader graces the fountain in the readers’ garden. A librarian enjoys a snack (chocolate cake) in the roof garden while the Bookmobile is being unloaded below.
- 1 BrightSea Village The Library black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 500mm x 450mm (19⅝” x 17¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 120mm high x 110mm long x 80mm wide (approx 4¾” x 4⅜” x 3⅛”) worked on 18hpi canvas.