Available again from May 1st 2019
Seagulls are flocking at BrightSea Village’s lighthouse while a painter gives the walls a spruce up, children fly kites and a fisherman catches his dinner. As you stitch you’ll discover many more details.
- 1 BrightSea Village Lighthouse black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 600mm x 450mm (23⅝” x 17¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 165mm high x 115mm long x 60mm wide (approx 6½” x 4½” x 2⅜”) worked on 18hpi canvas.