Available again from May 1st 2019
Celebrate with the villagers of BrightSea at the Wedding Chapel. The newly married couple are just exiting the chapel while their attendants throw confetti. The band is tuning up in front of the stained glass window, the caterer is about to place the cake on the banquet table and a young guest fondly pats a patiently waiting coach horse.
There is room on the walls and porch above the bridal couple to stitch names and a date if you’d like to personalise this.
- 1 BrightSea The Wedding Chapel black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 350mm x 420mm (13¾” x 16½”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 130mm high x 95mm long x 80mm wide (approx 5⅛” x 3¾” x 3⅛”) worked on 18hpi canvas.