Available again from May 1st 2019
Bats swoop around an elegant vampire, crows roost on a friendly scarecrow and snack on pumpkins, and ghostly figures wave from the windows. As you stitch you will find that so much more is going on at BrightSea Village’s House of Haunts.
- 1 BrightSea House of Haunts black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 400mm x 450mm (15¾” x 17¾”) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 140mm high x 110mm long x 80mm wide (approx 5½” x 4⅜” x 3⅛”) worked on 18hpi canvas.