Available again from May 1st 2019
One sunny afternoon while daydreaming the idea of BrightSea Village popped into my mind. I imagined a sea-side village of quaint cottages and shops. Cherry tree Cottage is the first of these.
- 1 Cherry Tree Cottage black and white chart and key to symbols
- Recommended stitching methods.
- Colour image of finished product.
You will need
- Embroidery needle (size 26)
- 18hpi canvas 200mm x 550mm (8″ x 30″) or larger
- DMC six strand embroidery cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Full details are in the pack.
The completed product measures approximately 92mm long x 76mm wide x 92mm high (approx 3 ½” x 3″ x 3 ½”) worked on 18hpi canvas.